Help our organization by donating today! All donations go directly to making a difference for our cause.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Donate by Check
Those sending checks, please click the contribution form below
Mail the form and your payment to the following address:
Hindus of Georgia, Unit 682171, 4455 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068
Contributions to HiPAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. HiPAC funds will be used for political purposes. Corporate contributions are not accepted. You must be either a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident to contribute to HiPAC, and must be at least eighteen years of age. Individuals may contribute up to $5000 to HiPAC in a calendar year.